Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baking Bridal Shower


Yesterday, my wonderful bridesmaids threw me a "baking" bridal shower at the Lutz Cafe and Pastry Shop. It was so much fun! We enjoyed a number of different delicious desserts.


Since my bridesmaids know me so well, they put together this beautiful cookbook for me with contributions from everyone attending. I cannot wait to try out some of these recipes and share the results with you.






In addition to this cookbook, I also received a lot of great cooking and baking tools. I'm currently staring at all of the boxes and wondering where everything is going to fit... but we'll figure it out!

Donna gave me a cookbook that belonged to my mom, and a pizza cookbook that belonged to my dad.


I have memories of making personal sized pizza's with my dad and brother on New Years Eve many years ago. I hope to bring that tradition back to life and this will be a great guide for that!


Thank you to all of my friends and family for making Marc and I feel so special and so loved. All of your gifts were very thoughtful and generous, and I will use every single one of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time! Cant wait to taste some of the yummy treats

Anonymous said...

Becky T...sorry